The following information is provided to assist authors with the preparation of their presentation. You shall comply with these instructions and guidelines in order to make sure that your presentation will go smoothly. If you need any further information please contact the COMPUMAG 2019 organizing committee at email@example.com.
For all participants
- - You shall go to the welcome desk when you arrive at the conference venue to collect your welcome bag, program and other related materials.
- - You shall come back at the welcome desk after your presentation to collect your certificate of presentation.
- - You shall print in color and bring the electronic ticket (badge) that you received by email when you registered for COMPUMAG 2019.
Logos of the Conference:
|Logo with white background:||Click here to download|
|Logo with blue background:||Click here to download|
|Logo without Effeil Tour and Louvre Pyramid:||Click here to download|
|Logo of Effeil Tour and Louvre Pyramid:||Click here to download|
- - Oral presentations for the Compumag 2019 Conference are allocated 20 minutes slots, including Q/A. Please target a presentation time around 15 minutes in order to save time for Q/A as well as some turnaround time between speakers.
- - The oral session room will be ready with a laptop computer installed with MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader, which the speakers are encouraged to use for their presentations in order to avoid delays in schedule. *
- - Speakers are not allowed to use their own laptop computer, avoiding useless time breaks in between presentations. **
- - Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the oral session room computer no later than 15 minutes prior to your session start! You can also bring it earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks of any days before your presentation.
- - Speakers are expected to arrive at the oral session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to introduce themselves to the session chairs.
- - A staff member of the local organizing committee will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
* We strongly recommend to use standard fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows. The use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation.
** If a specific technical assitance is required, please refer to a staff member of the local organizing committee as soon as possible.
The authors of papers accepted for poster presentations are expected to prepare their posters in advance*** and stand next to them during the entire duration of the session. We also encourage you to use the poster template of Compumag 2019. You can of course personalize the template by adding the logos of your institution and/or research group. The PPT file of the template can be downloaded by clicking the following link:
For the poster set-up, the presenters are asked to put their poster in front of the assigned panel in due time (posters IDs will be shown on each panel). The local organizing staff will then proceed with the mounting of posters on the panels.
Once the session is finished, it is the responsibility of the presenters to remove all materials. More detail is given below regarding the schedule of mounting and removing posters from the panels.
Morning Sessions (10:50-12:40)
- - Poster set-up: posters must be put next to the assigned panels between 08:00 and 10:30 prior to the beginning of the poster sessions.
- - Poster tear-down: posters must be removed from panels at the end of the session and before 13:00.
Afternoon Sessions (14:20-16:10)
- - Poster set-up: posters must be put next to the assigned panels between 13:30 and 14:10 prior to the beginning of the poster sessions.
- - Poster tear-down: posters must be removed from panels at the end of the session and before 16:30.
- - Location of poster sessions: patios 44-45 and 44-54
- - The poster panel is self-standing.
- - Each paper ID will be shown on the panel.
- - The poster must have a vertical or “portrait” orientation with the dimensions of the A0 standard format (841 x 1189 mm).
- - Each poster should include the paper title, authors and affiliation.
*** Please note that the venue does not provide printing facility for posters.