Authors are requested to submit short papers outlining the relevance and the originality of their works. Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their research work at the Conference by oral or poster presentations.
You are invited to submit 2-page short paper to COMPUMAG 2019. The short paper should be a PDF format and should follow exactly the format outlined in the template file. You can use LaTeX, Microsoft Word or OpenOffice.org Writer to prepare a short paper. Please use one of the following template files:
Please check if your PDF file appears correctly in a PDF reader. This is especially important when using nonstandard fonts that are sometimes not embedded in the PDF file.
You can submit your 2-page short paper via the ConfTool system of the Conference:
When preparing your short paper, please keep in mind the following:
- - The Abstract must clearly state the novelty of the work regarding the numerical computation of electromagnetic fields.
- - The keywords of your paper must be chosen from the IEEE keyword list.
- - Adequacy of references is one of many factors to be considered by COMPUMAG paper reviewers. It is strongly suggested that the short paper should contain 5-8 references, with significant proportion of those having appeared in recent years in IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, and that self-citations should be limited as much as reasonable.
Please note also that a full registration or student registration includes allowance to register 1 paper. With a full-registration, a maximum of 2 extra papers can be registered with additional fees.
Important notice to the candidates for a "Free student registration" (see the dedicated page)
In the abstract submission page, please write "Candidate for a free student registration" in the text area titled "Remarks on This Contribution".
A receivable candidature must respect the following criteria:
- - you must be the first author of the paper,
- - you must be a fulltime student (a copy of your current student I.D. must be submitted with your registration form),
- - you will attend the conference and be the presenting author.